[meteorite-list] My new web site, for and about meteorite hunters.

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 28 10:09:04 2006

Hi all,
My new web site just went on line. I'm not selling
anything, it is merely a collection of pictures and
stories relating to meteorites and meteorite hunting.

I feel blessed to have spent time in the field with
some of the worlds best meteorite hunters that swing a
metal detector, as well as some that hunt only by
sight.

There are still quite a few ( Bob Verish, Rob Matson
and Jason Utas, etc...) that I haven't hunted with
that I'd love to learn from.

It is a work in progress and some stories are not up
yet. Over the next few months more will appear.

Check it out at http://www.mr-meteorite.com

Ruben Garcia