[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo Spheroid Size

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 01:28:34 2006

Hi Steve & Dave,

If it is set up as Steve says, i.e. bracketed by removing the biggers first,
24 mesh sieve opening is 0.71mm and the next in the Tyler screen scale,
20 mesh sieve has 0.85mm holes, then:

0.71mm<your sampling<0.85mm

This assuming he used all the standard sizes. There are about 12 standard
mesh sizes just between 0.100mm and 1.00mm.

Best wishes, Doug