[meteorite-list] Vietnam tektites and faked locations SOLD ON eBay

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 06:56:28 2006

Dear List Members,
  Buyers beware; MANY of the so-called tektites,
especially the extremely large tektites over 200gr
from Vietnam and being sold on eBay as such, are in
fact coming from south China OR elsewhere. My field
research now verifies this fact; I have made numerous
fieldstudy trips to discover this fact, at great
personal expense and time. I am very disappointed
with human business behavior related to $$$. Anyone
seeking further information, please feel free to ask.
Sincerly, Dirk Ross...Tokyo