[meteorite-list] AD: 4.3g Zagami with fusion crust

From: Herbert Raab <hraab2006_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 12:35:09 2006

Dear fellow collectors,

I wanted to bring this to the Munich show for a possible sale or trade,
but as it turns out, I won't be able to go to Munich this year. So I have
listed my 4.3g gram Zagami corner piece with rich fusion crust on eBay.
maybe you want to take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zagami-Meteorite-from-Mars-4-3-gram-Fusion-Crust_W0QQitemZ160046055942

The reserve price is set well below the currently common proces for that
nice stuff (and well below the "buy it now" proce, for that matter).

Thanks for looking - and all those who will go to Munich: have a nice
time there!

  Herbert Raab