[meteorite-list] Who will be at Costa Mesa?

From: Kashuba, Ontario, California <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 22:23:56 2006

Nick,

I expect it will be pretty lean, particularly since it's the weekend right
after Munich. The Carions used to come sometimes but I see that Alain, at
least, will be in Paris presenting at a conference during Costa Mesa. The
Killgores' website mentions Denver but nothing else.

Bob Jackson (Riverside) and I will be there first thing Friday as usual,
drinking coffee next door at McDonalds waiting for the show to open.

- John

John Kashuba

Ontario, California