[meteorite-list] pieces forsale...authenticity problem?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 11:12:23 2006

The main seller of this material have addvise all this
material is not Geidam and analysis its in course for
seen what is it. For the piece I have for sale, I have
removed, its months I not go in the site.

Matteo

http://www.meteorite-times.com/classifieds/classified.php/listing/379

> Guys, Please can we all be friends and treat
> AUTHENTICITY as a DIVINITY our
> community! I truly hope someone in the know can
> tell me I am dead wrong
> about this locality and at least some of the
> specimens that have hit the
> market in recent months. I am puzzled why the
> community is not doing a
> better job of policing itself and that hurts my
> confidence in the whole.
>
> Thanks kindly
> Doug

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato