[meteorite-list] S-A Crater photo link

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 1 16:43:56 2006

Hi All,
        A while back there were a couple of photo links posted of
Sikhote-Alins with impact craters in them. Then, I heard a list
member in Washington State set up a web page with photos of
these beauties.
        Can someone email me that URL off list or tell me who it
was?
        Meanwhile, here is one I got that I think is stupendous. The
first is a regular photo and the second is a close up: (Note, they
both wrap around, so, will require a copy-paste function to work - they
will NOT work as a click-to [unless your font size is smaller than mine
and they do not wrap around])

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/553660393/2692608480035542431cxnhG

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/553660393/2541664260035542431bBcEj

    Thanks, Michael