[meteorite-list] Macromount boxes

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 2 13:12:29 2006

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:22:19 -0700, you wrote:

> As I recall - people only spoke of finding them as a rumor - and
>I tried to buy some from some list member, but they were all used
>with gummy label stickum all over them - yuck!
> Does ANYONE know where these things can be purchased
>(preferably by the 50s or 100s) ????

Looking back through my e-mail archives (I remember trying to find a source for
these a couple of years back) they USED to be sold with the liners by someone,
but they stopped selling them. The seller had been buying the empty boxes and
cutting the liners himself, IIRC. Here is the source for the boxes themselves:

http://www.amacbox.com/products/mseries/522C.html