[meteorite-list] I have it !!! Unbelievable

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 3 12:07:30 2006

Hi Martin, List , -

I must confess that I expect Martin's closing formulae such as "Buckleboo",
"Miau", "Mi?" (the last 2 probably (?) belonging to the same subgroup) as
well as the - seemingly?! - more common "Sal?" will become subject of a
whole series of academical studies sooner or later. One time we all will
know with whom we discussed here really ...

Wishing all of you to enjoy the rest of this sunday,

Matthias