AW: [meteorite-list] moon ring or pendant

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 6 05:46:44 2006

Hi Francesco,

I always recommend Slawomir Derecki,
he's a skilled professional jeweler and full-fledged goldsmith
thus his creations are of highest and durable standard and quality,
and much better than the most "homemade" rings or pedants with meteorites,
which are often mounted in industrial prefabricated mounts.
He invents his own creations, each piece is an unicam, but if you come with
the meteorite and your own imaginations, he will craft according your ideas.
With his jewellery he had big success and the fairs in Paris, Munich and so
on.
So if you are looking for something beyond the key fob level and you don't
want to have problems with rusting holes, flaking gildings and it should be
smth hole-proof and individual, he's your man.

If you're patient, I will acquaint you with him at the Munich show in 2
months.
Here his website: http://www.derecki.art.pl/meteor_wstep.php

By the way a very nice and social commited guy.

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----