[meteorite-list] Fwd: Abdellah , Anyone know this Moroccan Meteorite Dealer?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 6 18:09:13 2006

Hi list,
It seems that most of us don't trust Moroccan
Meteorite dealers (myself included). I'm sure that it
is because at one time or another we've heard of
transactions going wrong, maybe even had one go south
ourselves.

It does appear in this case though that Abdellah is
very trust worthy. Since I first posted this topic
I've received many emails regarding him and his
reputation. Everyone seems to agree that he is a man
of his word. The problems encountered if any while
dealing with him were in the shipping of the
meteorites, usually customs!

Attached is a short email Joel Schiff sent me
regarding Abdellah.

Note: forwarded message attached.