[meteorite-list] New to the list

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 6 21:01:46 2006

I'll let you do that Tom.
But I notice that you didn't disagree with me. ;-)

Anne Black

In a message dated 9/6/2006 5:18:35 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
webbth1_at_yahoo.com writes:
Now, now Anne! Tooteth not only thine own horn!
Let's mention also Rocks From Space by O. Richard
Norton and The Art of Collecting Meteorites by Kevin
Kichinka! :>)
My best,
Thomas