AW: [meteorite-list] Fwd: Abdellah , Anyone know this Moroccan Meteorite Dealer?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 7 13:07:46 2006

Nobody is forced to purchase from such offers via e-mail.
For whom it is to risky: Don't buy or buy at your next mineral show or
travel by your own to Morocco to see the stones there.
But then you have to take the expenses.

In general the Moroccans are francophone and only seldom they know English,
Hence their emails may sound funny sometimes.

That some are trying to market their material directly, is more than
legitimate.

I don't like that hidden subtext in this thread.
If there weren't the Morrocans, we all still had to pay 400$ for Howardites,
800$/g for Acapulcoites, 200$ for Ureilites and 2000$ for Marses and
2000$/kg for W3-chondrites.

Thus, if you all please, a little bit more respect and gratitude!

Martininho Moralista

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----