[meteorite-list] Re: Is it all wonder and awe?

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 8 19:19:18 2006

Thank you for sharing!

This passage bespeaks of a feeling that many of us have experienced....a
feeling of awe and, of appreciation. The many meteorite specimens of which we are
guardians, are not simply numbers in a global catalog. They are evidence of
an existence outside our own world.....proof that we reside within a living,
fluid universe. These exemplars of rock and iron remind us that our own
existence......our presence on this planet "potential meteor" we call Earth, is not
as much dependent on our determination as it is on "luck". Lend an eye to the
heavens, and your heart to the Earth.

Best regards,

Paul