[meteorite-list] AD> 50 auctions running : martian, eucrites, historical falls, Villalbeto...

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 9 01:48:17 2006

Hello Suzanne & Jim,

let's talk about french postage costs.

You have three possibilites in France :
- priority mail : about 3 euros for goods under 100 grams. That's a choice for small meteorites but you have no insurance
- registered priority mail : about 7 euros for goods under 100 grams. You are only insured for a maximum of 45.73 euros (about 60 US$)
- "Colissimo International" : this is the only way to ensure a good for a maximum of 276 euros and the package is tracked. It costs a really expensive price of 16 euros !!!

I give the choice to my auctioneers. Most of them take the registered priority mail at about 7 euros.

I had only 2 or 3 packages lost on a total of about 80 sales. That's too much I know.

I hope I answered to all questions. Now you can bid on my auctions and choose a shipment you wish.

Pierre (ebay pseudo : moky99)