[meteorite-list] 32kg Gibeon

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 9 14:02:27 2006

Dear Dave;
I would say off hand that with: might be rusty, might be flat and
worn, might be regmaglypthed to perfection....
one might pay nothing or a lot! I bet more details are warranted. To
see what many go for, check ebay sold prices on gibeons....and use that
for a starting point of ponderance only.
Might be,
Dave Freeman mjwy
from the beginning