[meteorite-list] Denver auction

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 20:35:50 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 5:17:26 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com writes:
Hi Anne,

I assume you will be accepting items for the auction from now, and until the
time of auction. I feel your last email to the List infers that you will not
accept any items at all after now. Let us know if we can not include any
last minute "surprises".

Best regards,
Greg

====================

Ok, Greg, let me re-phrase this.

We will be accepting items for the auction until about 6pm on Friday
September 15, so the auction might start by 7pm. But Please, come earlier if at all
possible.

However, I will probably not have time to add anything to the on-line
Auction Catalog (_http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm) ) after Monday, because I will be at the Show, and not sitting
at home in front of my computer.

And I do know about a couple "surprises", that are not listed.

Is it clearer this way?
See you in a few days.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com