AW: RE: [meteorite-list] scanner and hexahedrite vs camera andhexaedrite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 12:51:43 2006

Not to forget to mention, that not in each and every specimen of a find or
fall, the Neumann lines are likewise developed.

Sometimes they will appear extremely sharp, sometimes faint, some pieces
won't have any - and that is independent from the preparation mode.

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----