[meteorite-list] List of recent falls?

From: Bjorn Sorheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 17:01:43 2006

List,
If you have 'The Catalogue of Meteorites' or similar resource one
can quite esily find the falls (and finds) up to 2000.

But what about the most recent falls in later years.
Does anyone maintain a list or web-page of recent falls with
the most relevant information of each?
Would be a most welcomed resource for people like us.
Almost tempted to make one my self, but I guess there are something
like that out there. I guess the meteoritical bulletin is not in
a form which make it very readable for this purpose.

Bj?rn S?rheim
http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/060714/moss.html
About the most recent fall