[meteorite-list] Congratulations Rob Matson

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 15:40:23 2006

Congratulations are in order for M-Listee, Rob Matson.

Rob's the finder of a CK4 meteorite, Lucerne Valley
028 and it is now formally published in Met Bull #90:

http://xrl.us/LV28CK4

Rob knows that my "congratulations" is not solely for
finding a CK, but is more for finally being successful
in getting it into the Meteoritical Bulletin.
I daresay that he took more effort in getting it
properly published than in finding all the numerous
fragments. And I'm not exaggerating when I say that
getting a "Pairings Group" approved is just as rare as
finding an American CK4.

Kudos, as well, to all the others that took the time
and effort to get their finds submitted and published.

Bob V.