[meteorite-list] Denver show report

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 13 14:14:57 2006

Well, today is my second day of the Denver show.
There are not a lot of meteorites at the show, very
little from Morocco, some very nice Campo's, a few
goodies here and there, but today I scored a home run!

I got hold of a 700 gram new Pallasite! It is a new
one from Morocco, comprised mostly of crystals. It
will be under analysis soon, and perhaps up for sale
soon to those of yuo who collect Pallasites. As you
all know, there are only 3 or 4 Pallasites from
Morocco, Al Mahbas, one which I never saw for sale but
Ali Hmani had, and my NWA 1911. I dont know of any
others.
Anyway, it looks like Denver is starting to get
intersting since many people are arriving today.
Mike Farmer