[meteorite-list] AD> Rare historical falls on ebay

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 14 08:55:12 2006

Hello List,

just to remind there are 1 day left on my auctions on
ebay :

- VILLALBETO DE LA PENA (Spain) 145g still at 2450
euros
- VOUILLE (France)
- JUVINAS (France)
- CHATEAU-RENARD (France)
- ALFIANELLO (Italy)
- ELENOVKA (Ukraine)
and other cool pieces as martian and achondrites

Shipment starts at 3 euros worldwide (about 4$)

Link here :
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=moky99

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE

P.S. I'm out of town for family reasons so I may have
some difficulties to answer emails quickly. Sorry