[meteorite-list] Denver goodies

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 18 22:37:29 2006

Well, I just got home after the long drive from
Denver.
Obviously too tired to do much work tonight.
Denver was nice for me, a little too much to drink one
night, with the Hupes and their damned Oreo Death
Cookies, they put me down hard!
I made a little last minute deal at the show, 2
kilograms of Camel Dongas and 3 kilograms of
Millbillillie's, so that set me back a tad:)
Some of that should be appearing in a next couple of
days. I bought my usual assortment of oriented
Sikhote-Alins to put in the safe and dole out one at a
time on eBay, and some new meteorites from Morocco.
More on the Pallasite later, I cut some of it a little
while ago and it will be in the lab tomorrow.
Save your pennies and get ready, as new Pallasites
show up far less than new Lunar meteorites!

Michael Farmer