AW: [meteorite-list] Unbelievably late package - my story

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 08:07:19 2006

Ok I have a story from Europe.
A customer in Italy bought a slice of Uruacu via e bay, three weeks later he asked if his slice is already shipped, it was of course. So I have send a second slice to the costumer. 10 days later I got an e mail , that both slices arrived the same day in the post pox of the costumer. One package with a sticker "Royal Post" ,so the package made a small trip to Great Britain, why not? Great Britain is also an interesting place.

Andi

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----