[meteorite-list] Metal Detector Questions

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 21:23:48 2006

Hi Mike,

Good question!

John's a really nice person and has been answering questions on some
of the forums.
The following link will introduce you to how he has acquired his
detector knowledge.
http://www.johnsmetaldetectors.com/about.htm

I didn't post John's link before because this post wasn't about
selling. John likes helping
others with their questions. From time to time we get metal detector
questions on the list
and this could be a good way to build up a FAQ section on
Meteorite-Times that everyone
can refer back to whenever needed.

We've already gotten some enthusiastic thumbs up from list members.

Thank you!

Paul