[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay auctions started - the most incredible offering in history of mankind

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 23:02:07 2006

Well, guys and gals, after a summer of goofing off, it is time to get back
to work. I just got back from the Denver show on Sunday and had a great
time. Such a great time that with the exception of photos from my climbing
adventures with Blaine, I took no photos at the show. Sorry about that, I
will do better in Tucson, I promise.

I threw together a few auctions today of some extraordinary items under
seller name catchafallingstar.com :

.044 gram ultra-thin slice of NWA 482 with a nice edge of fusion crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200029147013

Double oriented Sikhote-alin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200028821117

How about a Sikhote-alin with a nice big crater crater:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200029093775

Oum Dreyga (Amgala) half stone with a polished face (this is my birthday
meteorite so bid very, very high)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200028848341

There are more wild-shapped Sikhote-alin and NWA 869 Meteorite Jewelry etc.
but I won't bore you with more direct links. Just do a search on my
username or click on "view sellers other items" from one of the above
auctions.

Thanks for looking and an even bigger thanks for those of you who decide to
bid.

Have a nice day..............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street