[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorites, Tiny Scale & Magazine

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 21 12:20:38 2006

Hi All
Here are some items that I purchased at the Denver Gem & Mineral Show last week. I have added several whole Millbillillies and a few choice Wilunas. Due to the success of the last Sikhote Alin offering I updated that page and added some more to it. I also found a cool key chain scale that I think has a fantastic low price. So make sure you check out the whole offering.

For the rest of the week please take 25% off the listed price for meteorites only. Sale ends midnight Sunday.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Sikhote.htm

The offering includes several high dollar items so if you see something you really want let me know and maybe we can work out payment terms.

I also picked up some extra copies of last months Astronomy magazine that was dedicated almost exclusively to meteorites. Let me say this is the best treatment of the subject I have ever seen in a magazine. If you do not have a copy I would highly recommend that you pick one up today. Cost for these is $7.00 each plus shipping & handling.

Stay tuned from more great meteorites offers and several new book offers as well.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites