[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auctions Ending - New Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 14:58:27 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some great auctions this week, almost all of them started at just
99 cents regardless of value. I am also offering for the first time, a
fall from a 1931 meteorite shower called Malotas. Over half of this material
by weight sold the first day of the listing and most of what I have is
currently listed on eBay. Once these pieces are sold, I will only have
macro specimens left. Be sure to check out all of the auctions as there are
some great pieces being offered this week.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

A 28.8 gram Mundrabilla individual still just $4.26!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140031770146

A rare dual lithology Millbillillie complete slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032369375

Check out this beautiful SMB:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140031839443

A nice part slice of Brachinite still just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140031864823

This may be my last sizable piece of this awesome Lunaite, I will check my
inventory:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140031869373

Bulk 2 kilo unclassified lots still bargain priced at less than 5 cents a
gram. Moroccans were selling similar small lots for 14 cents a gram in
Denver and would not budge on their prices.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032308504
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032310942
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032312784
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032314318
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032315796
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032318473
and several bargain priced 1 kilo lots.....

I still have some of the strange CO3.3 Available:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032362547
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032360126
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032357507
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032355029
And a few more.....

INTRODUCING MALOTAS, over half sold out in less than 24 hours, what is
listed is all I have other than a few macro specimens:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034781305
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034779833
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034778043
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034777296
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034776029
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034775261
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140034774455

...and way too many other items to list still at the opening bid of just 99
cents can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock