[meteorite-list] COMCAST problems

From: Art <blurtheline_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 17:19:49 2006

Good Afternoon List;

I'm in the process of trying to get some additional information about
the emails that comcast is bouncing so that we can provide them with
the bounce errors. This is a fairly recent issue for users with
comcast.net addresses. I'll let the comcast users know if I find
anything that helps.

Regards, Art