[meteorite-list] meteorite craters NOT

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 12:08:28 2006

Darren and List Members,
    Darren, thank you for providing hosting for these photos!!!!
     If someone wishes the coordinates (in case you cannot read them) contact me offlist. Thank you for taking a look. If someone should wish the grid files (H=10km) for the Saudi Volcanic field I can also provide them. This work represents about 100 hours of searching and creating the grid using Google Earth. Thank you.
  Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net> wrote:
  On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 05:17:48 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear List,
> Using Google Earth I have found a several very nice
>craters of volcanic origin that could be easily
>mistaken for impact craters in Saudi Arabia. If
>someone will host the images I will gladly post them
>for everyone to see. Thank you to one anon. List
>Member who has confirmed the findings.
>Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Here's a link to Dirk's images:

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/temp/