[meteorite-list] Meteorite-wrong pics

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 14:15:00 2006

Could be a large mill ball brought from the ball mills used for grinding
ore in the western US. I have seen them up to 6 inches. Would have some
nickel in it as a mill ball. Very tough to cut as well as I have cut
and polished a mill ball, will wear out the equipment fast.
Dave Freeman Rock Springs, WY