[meteorite-list] Meteorite-wrong pics

From: G. Nicula <treasurehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 19:01:00 2006

Actually there were many cannonballs made which weighed over 110 lbs. Rodman Cannons were made to fire a few sizes of cannonball, one of which was the 10 inch cannon. The ball was about 128 lbs for that gun and was solid iron if i'm not mistaken. Of Rodman's smoothbore cannons, the 20 inch was the mac daddy. There were only three made and they are quite astonishing.

http://www.cwartillery.org/ve/rodman.html

George Nicula