[meteorite-list] NWA 4482 Pallasite TKW Update

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 22:11:57 2006

Dear List Members,

I announced a new Saharan pallasite, NWA 4482, last week and indicated there
was one stone which weighed 232 grams. That was the case at the time of
classification. I received a package this week that had another 5 kilos that
are part of NWA 4482. My Moroccan partners indicated they thought the
material "may" be the same before sending to me, but you never know until
you go there and see the material or receive a package from them. This
brings the total known weight of NWA 4482 to 5816 grams. Since I had cut the
original stone and polished the pieces, then offered on eBay, all have sold.
I loaded the new pieces and adjusted the description if you would like to
review the new description and see what the uncut material looks like. I see
that several pieces have already sold at a lower price due to lack of
cutting or polishing losses so if you want to see the complete stones, you
may want to check them out quickly. If they are gone before you get a chance
to check them out under my seller name, NaturesVault, just type in "NWA 4482
Meteorite" in the search part of eBay to see the ended items for the
pictures.

To anyone who purchased the original polished slices, "Thank You" and if you
have any questions or concerns about the TKW adjustment, please email me off
list and we can discuss anything you may want to know. I appreciate your
business and am only keeping the weights and other information accurate as I
get it.

Best regards and Thanks again,
Greg

Greg Hupe