[meteorite-list] AD: Seymchan, Taza, Gibeon, Sikhotes, etc.

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 29 15:39:20 2006

Dear Listees:

Greetings all. I have completed a major update to my sale catalogues,
with some great new items acquired during the Denver show and
elsewhere.

First up, an assortment of stellar Seymchan pallasite slices. This is
beautiful material and at a bargain price when compared to other
quality pallasites like Imilac, Glorieta, etc. Small part slices and
end cuts up to some large complete slices. Just look at all that
olivine!

http://www.aerolite.org/stony-iron-meteorites.htm

I've added top quality Sikhote-Alins, hard-to-find sculptural Gibeons,
and oriented Tazas to the irons catalogue, as well as some nice
regmaglypted Campos, and Wolfe Creek:

http://www.aerolite.org/iron-meteorites.htm

And finally, some premium historic pieces. A very large complete slice
of Belle Plaine, KS with Monnig label and a gorgeous 3-kg Canyon Diablo
with hand painted Nininger number. Also some Monnig Dimmitts and Tulias
each with TWO collection numbers and Monnig labels:

http://www.aerolite.org/historic-meteorites.htm

If you're not shopping, I hope you enjoy the photos.

Thanks for looking and best wishes from sunny Tucson,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org