[meteorite-list] Hello everyone large Canyon Diablo's and Large wholesale Esquel.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 11:45:09 2006

Hello everyone a good friend of mine has 3 very nice Canyon's for
sale. You can see pictures and prices with a short description at
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k160/rxadams/ I have never had very
good luck with providing a link...but I hope this one works. maybe it
should be www.s87.photobucket.com/albumsk160/rxadams/
As you know the bigger canyon's are getting very hard to come by, so
you better get yours while you can. Contact me by e-mail and I will
get you in touch with with Keith.

Also I am wholesaling my 358.5 gram slice of Esquel on my website
www.meteoritefinder.com The wholesale price is $10.00 per gram. The
first $3580 take this large Esquel.

  Thanks

--