[meteorite-list] Moble phones attract asteroids!

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:56:10 -0400

Darren and List,
I shouldn't think that this bizzare scenario will cause such a calamity
since the ear channels leading to the brain are already seething with
carbonate petroleum byproducts magnified 10 fold by the electromagnetic flux
in the tens of millions of cell phone users throughout the globe.
This active energetic ingredient plus the automobile mobile phone usage will
no doubt decimate earth's population before any astroidal collisions become
a serious problem.
Jerry Flaherty