[meteorite-list] KREEP and SAU 169 AD

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:21:28 -0500

Hello Martin and List,
The KREEP material is very unique and interesting. I have the main mass
of Dhofar 925 in my collection, which is the largest stone of the small
Dhofar grouping from the KREEP region of the moon. I have been thinking
recently of trading/selling off this beautiful specimen. It is a thin
end cut, 36mm X 27mm X 8mm (at widest points), and weighs 6.856 grams.
If you are interested in this specimen please email me for pictures or
with any questions.

Take Care,
Jason
Rocks from Heaven