[meteorite-list] odds and ends,thanks,and of course,more gao

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:09:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and good afternoon list.First off I want to say
thanks moni for the real nice card I got for giving
away one of my freebies.That was real nice.Also I
added another gao page to my website adding 6 new
pieces of gao.You should see the 2 monsters that are
coming.I also took some advice of one of the list
members and I did a small history of the gao fall.I
think you will like it.And finally,I am in a good mood
today,I start a new job next week and have all week
off,I am giving away 4 baby GAO'S to any who chime in
first.Let me know quickly,this is a one time only and
first come first served.Off list please and thanks
again and I hope all have a great day.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites