[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo

From: Dennis Wells <dcwells_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:30:28 -0700

Anyone on the list that use to recover canyon diablo irons back before it
was closed !

 I have a offer to hunt for them legally for three days this month(in the
day light) on the bar t bar ranch land,sorry the offer is only for me to go.
I reason I was asking was I will never have this opportunely again and I
don't want to waste time looking in the wrong place.
So if you could give the best area to hunt north,south,east,west of the
crater.
Contact off list.
Thanks Dennis

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000730-1, 04/02/2007
Tested on: 4/2/2007 2:30:30 PM