[meteorite-list] gao abounds everywhere

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.As much nicely crusted gao that is out
there,I have only begun to scrape the surface.Since I
started to collect mostly gao,I did a complete total
weight of what I have exactly down to the 4th digit on
my scale and these are my totals,so far:48 complete
individuals weighing 5.215 kilo's.Most of my
acquisitions have been between .80 cents to a $1 a
gram.Pretty good I say.So I am always looking for more
gao.I had a talk with one of list members the other
day, and we were talking about,which list member do
you go to for certain meteorites.He said,esquel,you go
to the man,bob haag.For campo's yo go to bob c.Then he
said,how about gao?I said,maybe soon ME?We both
laughed.Hey you never know.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites