[meteorite-list] AD - Museum Quality Specimens

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

72 auctions are ending this afternoon and were all
started at just 99 cents. I loaded some museum grade
pieces yesterday that exceed $100,000.00 at today's
retail value due to end next Monday including the
"Rosetta Stone" and a planetary Main Mass. I will
entertain offers or trades if any of the key specimens
do not sell. You may want to click on the below link
and check out all of the auctions, definitely worth
the look!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.