[meteorite-list] National Geographic Re-Airing "Ancient Astroid", the origins of Libyan Desert Glass

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jerry,

  Thanks for the info. I really enjoyed the program before, and I would like to see it again. I watch programs that I like over, and over, and over! lol

  I'm not sure why you didn't get more response, since I know this is a topic of interest. Maybe your posts got lost or something; I know they sometimes disappear!

  Suzi

Gerald Flaherty <grf2 at verizon.net> wrote:
  Hi List,
Space" a few days ago I posted news of a TV program concerned with one
theory of the origins of Libyan Desert Glass.
I didn't get much of a response from the List. I'm not sure why unless this
subject is not of interest to anyone or everyone is comfortable with their
personal understanding of the origins of LDG.
Yet if anyone is so inclined, that show, "Ancient Astroid", will be aired
again on Tuesday April 3, at 12:00 noon Eastern Daylight Time on "The
National Geographic Channel". And Oh, you're welcome in advance to anyone to
whom this notice might apply.
Have a good evening.
Jerry Flaherty

Need Mail bonding?