[meteorite-list] showing off your collections

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 06:20:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi rob.That was a great post.I offer this up to anyone
who comes thru chicagoland.I will be more than happy
to show off my very nice gao collection.In 8 plus
years of collecting,I have only seen 2
collections.JASON PHILLIPS and SONNY CLARY.Both very
impressive.For jason's,the sheer size of everthing he
has and for sonny's,all the nevada finds he has.It
would be nice to see other's.I know we have alot of
list members in the midwest.It would be nice to throw
like a midwest gathering for a day like a saturday.I
think that would be fun.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites