[meteorite-list] New Iron Contest

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:31:32 +0200

No one thinking it could be an IIIE?

Well, I have a crush for IIIE right now so I'm hoping for a new member
of that group. If it is it could add to the knowledge of how the IIIE
irons were created.

No specific reason, just a feeling based on the inclusions and "look and
feel" (expecting to be shot down within minutes of this message reaches
the list).
So far, I haven't heard anyone saying "It can't be a .... because ...."
That would actually be more interesting than hearing peoples guesses.

  :-)

/G?ran