[meteorite-list] What means under review?

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:01:13 +0200

Hi list!

Don't know, who has realized it, but as the last meteorite bulletin was
up NWA 4236 (a new Acapulcoite, which Andy Gren and me have bought at
the Hamburg mineral fair) had the status "official", a short time later
it was "under review", now it's official again. What does this mean
"under review"? I know only one thing for sure: the reference sample was
not needed for the review!

Another question: How on can correct incorrect information in the
meteorite bulletin? For example, if you will find one individual listed
for a specific NWA number, but in fact two individuals exists?

Happy Easter to all of you! Go hunt for eggs, it's only training for
more cosmic things! ;)

Ingo