[meteorite-list] OT... & a good idea ...

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:47:43 +0200

Hi Fred and List!

Another good idea maybe to take little tumbled stones (like the colour
full quartz group) and put them into fresh clay, form an egg and dry it
on your radiator. It?s possible to paint these eggs later
. Hide them
near the playground or in your garden: Tell the children to search for
them and to use a little hammer to open.

Have a look to their eyes in the second the first egg cracks and the
little stones start to sparkle in the sun light

Ingo

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----