[meteorite-list] Hamburgers

From: Cj .. <cj_peanut_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:21:43 -0700

Thanks for that clear and concise view on hamburgers, Please note that
Hamburgers started way back with Genghis Khan in the 1200's and then were a
delicacy throughout Europe (That is where Italy is located) and did not
really arrive in the USA until the 1800's.

Cj

In all my life I have never put a feet into a McDonald, for
me its only buiis of venoms where you eat only disgusting(
schifezze )material. I know only the good italian food all
world us envy....
Hamburger its a typical USA food, here in Italy never seen a
restourant where sale this " food "

Is that a new and
>more "educated" way to bash another culture?

1000 times weel your idea of culture reading your emails
ship to me in private.

Matteo

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood ...