[meteorite-list] Any problems with Hamburger? (OT)

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:21:16 -0700

Moni,
This is what happens when the subject of a thread changes to
something totally unrelated to the original. "Someone" on the list
took a shot at Italian food, then "someone else" retaliated by
slamming hamburgers. The subject of the original thread took an
immediate left turn, hence all the talk about hamburgers. Kind of silly, huh.
This happens a lot on boards and lists...including ours.

So, Moni, what do you like on your "OT" burger;-)

John