[meteorite-list] Yes, stop the BS :P and look at this

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:58:31 +0200

> Marcin,
> very nice stone. I would wager that it is a very
> highly shocked LL6 but could also be a shocked
> Diogenite. Indeed the veins are similar to what I have
> seen in Diogenites,, but it looks to have a little
> more metal than I would expect.
> Michael Farmer

Thats what it make me fool. Too many iron for eucrite/diogenite, but not
enough for LL (no troilite) and no any single chondrule. I have two thin
section so I let it examine by prof Karwowski at Silesian University in
Sosnowiec, where I sending my samples for thin sections. He also have no
idea what it is when watching TS under petrographic microscope.

But my first idea when I saw the crust on uncut specimen that it is eucrite.
Anyway I hope to know what it is before Ensisheim. Specimen was only 30g.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195