[meteorite-list] 40.9 gram nwa 1685

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.In between matteo's posts and mike's new
pallasite,just another few words about my new 40.9
gram endcut of nwa 1685.I just got it from simon
deboer who he and I made a trade.It has on the cutside
a black inclusion that is 6 mm in size and next to it
on the rim of the black glossy crust is a black
chondrule.It is just amazing.And on the side of the 2
oddities,there is a huge white inclusion,1 cm x 1.1 cm
in size.Just a universe of wonders.It just makes me
wonder,when this bauty gets classified,what will the
class me?This meteorite is just simply
outstanding.Anymore thoughts anyone?Lets leave the
matteo posts alone and concentrate on these gems from space.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites